Hexelectric is an amazing puzzle game where you become a space mechanic trying to repair the broken panels. Use your our excellent insight and intelligence to solve all the puzzles. You can also found it on Steam.
This puzzle game developed by Wayway Studio.
How to Play:
1. Rotate Hex-tiles(with emitted corners) by right/left click.(right click: clockwise, left click: anti-clockwise)
2. These emitted corners Supply 1 Energy to its closest ‘Target Tiles’ with a circle and ring(Target Tiles).
3. Each section of the ring is lit up when its supplied with energy.
4. If all section of the ring is lit up the Target Tile is complete and will be lit up too.
5. If it is supplied with more energy than it needs it will be lit up in RED.
6. Anchor Tiles are Target Tiles with Energy.
7. Anchor Tiles have to be complete to be rotatable.
8. Gear Tiles are tile groups that rotate together.
9. But incomplete Anchor Tiles with Gear will not rotate together.
Hex Electric is one of many Educational Games to play online on your web browser for free at KBH Games. Hex Electric is made using Unity technology. Tagged as Educational Games, Hexagon Games, Logic Games, and Puzzle Games. Upvoted by 12 players. Other games you might like are Hex Zen and Logic Hex Fit. No download or installation needed to play this free game. Hope this game brings a little joy into your daily life.