Gladihoppers: Gladiator Battle Simulator!
Hop into the sandals of a gladiator and fight for glory in epic arena battles!
Gladihoppers blends retro pixel art 2d sprites with 3d low poly environments to bring you a unique looking style and stunning visuals that provide an immersive gladiator experience.
- Fast-paced melee and ranged combat with hitboxes for each body part
- Career mode featuring various tactics and ways for you to bring your gladiator to glory
- ‘Save the Emperor’ Arcade game mode for a virtually endless fighting experience
- Quick Fight mode for custom and/or randomized short and fast-paced arena duels, including local multiplayer
- Over 90 pieces of equipment and 16 different character face from four populations during the era of the ancient Roman Empire: Romans, Gauls, Nubians and Egyptians
- Seven arenas with their own unique look and feel: The Colosseum, Aegyptus, Macedonia, Gallia, Hispania, The Ludus & The Palace
Best place to follow along with the development is on my personal YouTube gamedev channel, but feel free to check out the below links as well.
As Always, Good Luck and Have Fun.
How to Play:
Supported inputs: XBOX controllers (strongly recommended), keyboard.