Marios 100s Challenge
Mario only has 100 seconds (or less) to each beat level!
- Mario All-stars graphics(also few backgrounds for other games)
- Tons of custom music
- Bunch of custom blocks, sprites and patches
- Custom powerups(hammer, boomerang, raccoon(+cape), ice flower, tanooki suit, shell suit..)
- Death counter(you have unlimited lives)
- Overworld exanimation
- Wall-jump ability
- Fully works on real hardware
- Four worlds and ???
- 88-Exits in total(~56 actual levels)
- Its also challenging if you cant tell from the title
The moves are the same as Super Mario World.
As Always, Good Luck and Have Fun.Controller to Keyboard Mapping:
Only keyboard is required to play. Pretend your keyboard is the a game controller. Check the controller setting by clicking the "Set Up Keyboard" button at the bottom of the game. A console-to-keyboard mapping will be displayed, for example, a - Z, mean "a" button on console/joystick is equal to Z key on your keyboard.
Start/Pause = Enter
|Inside The Game||Your Keyboard|
|Move/D-PAD =||[W],[A],[S],[D] on Keyboard|
|A, B, X, Y Button =||[J], [K], [I], [L] on Keyboard|
|L, R Button =||[U], [O] on Keyboard|
|START, SELECT =||[Enter], [Space-Bar] on Keyboard|
You can change the controller to whatever you want.
SAVE progress anytime to your local computer and come back later and load it up by using the "Save State" and "Load State" button at the bottom.
*Must use CHROME browser to click play.