Final Fantasy VI: Brave New World
FF6 – Brave New World is a fairly complete overhaul of Final Fantasy VI, featuring…
- Character-based esper restrictions & new stat boosts that promote greater diversity and allow for customized development.
- Esper leveling system that disassociates esper bonuses from traditional levels.
- New and reworked formulas that rescue everything that isn’t magic or magic evasion from the dump-stat heap.
- Rebalanced equipment, items, spells, and skills that aim to remove dead weight and give players more (and better) choices.
- A complete overhaul of enemies from their stats to their behavior to better challenge veteran players and newcomers alike.
- Tons of bugfixes, as well as remedies to many of the game’s more annoying aspects (such as rage hunting taking a lifetime).
- A new script that restores much of what was lost in translation and builds on existing plotlines and characterization.
- And much, much more, detailed in the Readme (particularly section 4).
As Always, Good Luck and Have Fun.
How to Play
|Player 1 (Default Mapping)|
|Inside The Game||Your Keyboard|
|A, B, X, Y Button =||[J], [K], [I], [L]|
|L, R Button =||[U], [O]|
|PLAY, SELECT =||[Enter], [Space-Bar]|
How to Save: Hover over the game canvas. A save button will appear at the top of the game screen. When you click "Save" button, the save code (spot) will be saved onto your browser's storage system automatically.
How to Load: Come back anytime in the future, simply click "Load" to resume from your latest save spot. (Assuming you did not clear your browser' data
Recommended Browser: Chrome