Enter Colossorama and battle as a gladiator to defend your life and honor. As a gladiator, you will die in combat, so you might as well take some people with you. Slay, chop and stab until your name is remembered in the Pantheon of Gladiators!
• After surviving a wave of enemies, select a new Weapon or Item, and fight another round! But you can only carry so much with you, so keep swapping until you get the weapons you like the most!
• There used to be about 28 weapons and items to choose from. There’s over 60 now! Will you choose ranged over knockback? Healing over speed? Status effects over damage? Keep adapting to keep surviving!
• Swords, spears, axes, hammers, scythes, staves and many more! There’s poison, freezing, stunning, invincibility, projectiles, and more variables as well!
• You may fight in Colossorama mode for the core head-slashing experience, or choose from one of many challenges! There’s fast paced combat, moon gravity, powerful enemies only and even a party mode for good measure!
• 18 playable characters for Colossorama mode, each with their own starting loadout! Can you unlock them all?
• There’s nothing more honourable than bragging about your score on Twitter, so there’s a button just for that!
Colossorama (Version 1.2B0 – 06 September 2017)
As Always, Good Luck and Have Fun.
Keyboard and Mouse Combo
Move with A and D, jump with W or Spacebar.
Do Right and Left Click to use the respective weapons.
Press E to use your item.
Move with the Left Stick or with the D-Pad, jump with A.
Attack and Select your weapons with X and Y.
Press B to use your item.