Bloxorz is one of the best puzzle game that’ll challenge your logic and problem-solving abilities. The goal is to maneuver the block so it lands in the square hole while avoiding falling off the edge. Test your mental prowess and see how far you can progress!
Bloxorz was originally made in 2007 by Damien Clarke from DX Interactive on Adobe Flash.
Now it is brought back to life using Ruffle.rs.
As always, good luck and Have Fun!
How to Play:
Arrow keys to roll and tip your block to the hole. See in-game instructions on switches, special tiles, etc.
Your objective is to maneuver the block so that it falls into the square hole at the end of each level, while avoiding falling off the edge.
Here are the key mechanics to remember as you progress through the 33 levels:
- The aim is to get the block into the square hole at the end of each stage.
- Use the arrow keys (left, right, up and down) to move the block. Be cautious not to fall off the edges, as the level will restart if this happens.
- There are bridges and switches in many levels. The switches are triggered when the block presses them down. You do not need to keep the block resting on the switch to keep the bridges closed.
- There are two types of switches: “heavy” x-shaped ones and “soft” octagon ones. Soft switches (octagons) activate when any part of the block touches it, while hard switches (x’s) require the block to be standing on its end to activate them.
- Each switch may act differently when activated. Some will toggle the bridges from open to closed and vice versa, while others will create bridges permanently. Green or red squares will flash to indicate the operation of the bridges.
- Orange tiles are more fragile than the rest of the platform. If the block stands vertically on an orange tile, it will break and the block will fall through.
- The third type of switch is shaped like ( ). It teleports the block to different locations and splits it into two smaller blocks at the same time. These blocks can be controlled individually and will rejoin into a complete block when they are placed next to each other.
- You can switch between the small blocks by pressing the spacebar. The small blocks can still activate soft switches, but they are too small to activate hard switches. Only a complete block can go through the exit hole and finish the stage.
- Keep track of the passcode for each stage, which can be found in the top right corner. You can skip to any stage later by going to “Load Stage” in the main menu and entering the 6-digit level code.
Bloxorz is a Educational Game you can play online for free in full screen at KBH Games. No download or installation needed to play this game. Hope this game bring a little joy into your daily life.