Enter the fascinating world of Automa-Tonne, a unique puzzle-platformer game where you take control of a robot controller and guide a special robot through a mysterious laboratory. The robot has the ability to change its mass state between “heavy” and “light” modes, and you must use this feature to solve complex puzzles, such as activating buttons, weighing down scales, and avoiding powerful fans.
As you progress through the game, you will encounter various obstacles, such as “mass cubes” that match your robot’s mass state, sliding doors that only open when a button is pressed, and deadly lasers that can only be blocked by holding a cube as a shield. You will also need to navigate “mass fields” that permit only objects in a specific mass state to pass through, making your gameplay even more challenging and engaging.
With a total of 15 thought-provoking levels, Automa-Tonne promises an hour of thrilling gameplay that will put your problem-solving skills to the test!
- Made by Coolcookie Studios
- If you’d like to leave any feedback on the game, you can do so with this feedback form.
- The voice acting was done by Jonathan Hedger.
- The background music is “Art of silence” by uniq (https://soundcloud.com/uniqofficial)
- The robot sprite and animations come from Mounir Touhami on itch.io (https://mounirtohami.itch.io/26-animated-pixelart-robots)
- The 2D laboratory tileset is by ExceptRea on itch.io (https://exceptrea.itch.io/2d-platformer-tileset-laboratory)
- The keyboard key sprites and animations are from beamedeighth on itch.io (https://beamedeighth.itch.io/simplekeys-animated-pixel-keyboard-keys)
As always, good luck and Have Fun!
Automa-Tonne is a Puzzle Game you can play online for free in full screen at KBH Games. Automa-Tonne is made using Unity Games technology. No download or installation needed to play this game. Hope this game bring a little joy into your daily life.