X-Men Mutant Apocalypse
The player takes control of five X-Men who must rescue their fellow mutants from captivity in the Genosha island complex. Each character has a specific mission they must accomplish, as outlined by Professor X at the start of the game. For example, the task of Psylocke is to diversionary attack the main base, preventing the reinforcements to other locations, while the mission of Wolverine is to infiltrate and destroy the Sentinel factory. The levels may be played in any order. Afterward, the X-Men will be faced with Queen Brood, Tusk and Apocalypse. In preparation to face Magneto, the player will need to defeat with any one of the X-Men the holograms of Omega Red and Juggernaut in the Danger Room. The player then has to choose only one of the X-Men who take different paths which are different parts of Avalon. Regardless of which of the X-Men has been chosen, the player must defeat Exodus and finally Magneto to prevent him from destroying Genosha.
- Beast – Possesses ape-like superhuman physical strength and agility.
- Cyclops – Produces powerful optic blasts from his eyes, forcing him to wear specialized visor at all times.
- Gambit – Has the ability to manipulate kinetic energy and is also skilled in card-throwing, hand-to-hand combat, and the use of a staff.
- Psylocke – The only X-Men woman in the game, Psylocke can use her telepathic powers to form a ‘psychic blade’ with her fists. She has the most techniques of all the playable characters.
- Wolverine – A gruff mutant possessing animal-keen senses, enhanced physical capabilities and adamantium claws. However, unlike some other X-Men games, Wolverine cannot heal himself automatically.
- Acolytes – Only appearing in the final level of the game, they can teleport around the room and fire homing energy at the player.
- Apocalypse – The supposed mastermind behind the events at Genosha.
- Brood – A race of insect-like, parasitic, extraterrestrial beings that possess wings, fanged teeth and a stinging tail. They have a hive mentality and mindlessly follow their queen.
- Brood Queen – The leader of the Brood and one of the bosses that the X-Men must face.
- Exodus – Magneto’s guardian aboard the “Avalon.” Exodus can teleport around the room and fire laser beams from his eyes. Exodus can also summon Acolytes to aid him in battle. When half of his health is gone, Exodus will retreat from the battle.
- Genoshan Magistrates – The common fodder enemies. Some are armed with weapons such as grenades, knives and guns.
- Juggernaut – Like Omega Red, he appears as a test simulation in the Danger Room once he is defeated.
- Magneto – The true mastermind behind all the events leading up to this point. Magneto resides in his personal space colony “Avalon” and uses the powers of magnetism to generate an electrical shield, attract and fire metal scraps, and fire paralyzing electromagnetic energy.
- Omega Red – He appears as a test simulation to test the X-Men’s skills in the Danger Room.
- Sentinels – The other fodder-class enemies that the player must face. There are three boss battles involving the Sentinels: Wolverine fights a giant unfinished Sentinel that is still in the works, Psylocke fights a Sentinel on an elevator at the end of her stage, and Beast combats against three Sentinels in hand-to-hand combat.
- Tusk – A powerful mutant who has superhuman strength and the ability to create smaller duplicates of himself that do his bidding, named “Tuskettes”.
- Tuskettes – The minions of Tusk. They attack by grabbing onto their victims to hold them in place while throwing bombs at them.
Controller to Keyboard Mapping:
Only keyboard is required to play. Pretend your keyboard is the a game controller. Check the controller setting by clicking the "Set Up Keyboard" button at the bottom of the game. A controller-to-keyboard mapping will be displayed, for example, a - Z, mean "a" button on controller/joystick is equal to Z key on your keyboard. controller-to-keyboard mapping will be displayed
Move/D-PAD..........................[W],[A],[S],[D] on Keyboard
A, B, X, Y Button....................[J], [K], [I], [L] on Keyboard
L, R........................................[U], [O] on Keyboard
START, SELECT....................[Enter], [Space-Bar] on Keyboard
You can change the controller to whatever you want.
SAVE progress anytime to your local computer and come back later and load it up by using the "Save State" and "Load State" button at the bottom.
You are currently playing X-Men Mutant Apocalypse on KBHGames. One of many Retro Games you can play on KBH Games website. We have the best collection of free online games from the best publishers and developers. X-Men Mutant Apocalypse received 25 likes from our users. Everyday, we are dedicated to bring you latest Retro Games and entertaining games from talented game developers from all over the world. KBH games allow you to experience PC gaming right in your web browser. Enjoy our large array of Strategy Games, Arcade Games, Puzzle Games, Retro Games, and many more. We hope you enjoy your visit and make sure to come back for more fun games added everyday.