Your Flash Player is out dated Click here to update.
Pokemon Theta Emerald
This is completely different from the regular Emerald game you are used to. However, it is different, in a very fun and cool way. Will you be able to catch all the 650 pokemons? Wild Pokemon Data will tell you where to catch all of it. Screen say is Emerald, it is not, it is Theta Emerald. Think of it as a super expansive pack for Emerald with a lot of new updates, changes, and features.
- 650 Pokémon: Every single one of them is catchable, either through an event, or in the wild. Not only that, but the Trainers, Gym Leaders, Evil Teams, Elite Four, and Champion have new Pokémon as well.
- 100+ new moves: In order to compensate with the new Pokémon, there has been quite a few new moves added to game to add to everyone’s movesets. Some with new animations, and some with new effects.
- Physical/Special Split: To make the game more current, a proper Physical/Special Split has been implemented to the game, including icons to denote each move.
- “Have Specific Pokémon” Events: In order to encounter certain Pokémon, or more specifically, legendary Pokémon, you must have one to three Pokémon in your party in order for the event to work.
- Fairy-type: Yes, the Fairy-type that has been shown in Pokémon X & Y, has been added to the game.
- Updated Stats: Also, Pokémon that got their stats updated in X & Y now have them updated in this game.
- New Evolution Methods: Pokémon that evolved through trade have a different means of evolving. Not only that, but because of the new Pokémon, completely new evolution methods have been added, like Map Name Evolution, Move Evolution, etc. That, and three new evolution items have been added. The Dawn Stone and Dusk Stone from Diamond and Pearl, and the Link Cable from Pokémon Mystery Dungeon.
- Running Shoes Update: Like the newer generation games, you can use the running shoes to run inside of buildings.
- Reusable TMs: Introduced in Pokémon Black & White, TMs can be used as many times as you like.
- Egg Hatching Level: The levels of eggs that hatch are now at Level 1, just like in the newer games.
- Catch EXP: A mechanic introduced in X & Y, now when you capture a Pokémon, your Pokémon will gain EXP.
- De-capitalization: NO MORE OF THIS. Maybe a few spots, but I’ll fix them as time goes on.
mamamama: Emerald ROM Base in the Resource Thread
SBird: His concept of extending Emerald’s Pokédex
Chaos Rush: Sprites, his translated tutorial on expanding the Pokédex, and his Capture EXP ASM
Blue: Editing the Trainer’s Pokémon to have the new ones
karatekid: His Gen 3 Hacking Suite
Gamer2020: Pokémon Game Editor
itari: Reusable TMs and Check Pokémon ASM
Tlachtli: Physical/Special Icons
PurpleOrange: Give Pokémon Scripts
Percy: Fixing a very odd Pokédex glitch
Press ENTER to Start/Pause.
Only keyboard is required to play. Hover your mouse over the game, which will display a lot of icons at the bottom. Click on the “keyboard” icon. A image of a game controller-button that correspond to your keyboard-button will be displayed. For example, A = Z, mean ‘A’ button on controller is equal to Z key on your keyboard. You can also change which controller-button correspond to which keyboard-button by clicking on the image of the button, then pressing the new key on your keyboard.
Recommend changing D-pad keys to W/A/S/D, and J/K/L/I for other buttons. It make playing a lot easier.
Default Keyboard Keys: [Arrows] / [Z] / [X] / [A] / [S] / [Enter] / [Backspace]
Figure out what which key does. Some key does nothing.
SAVE progress anytime by hovering your mouse over the game, which will display lot of icons at the bottom of the game, click the “Down Arrow Icon” to save the file to your local computer and come back later and load it up by clicking the “Up Arrow Icon”.
Pokemon Theta Emerald is one of many Online Role Playing Games you can play online on KBH Games. We have large collection of great games from the best online gaming sites. Pokemon Theta Emerald received 1045 likes from our users. Everyday, we are dedicated to bring you entertaining games from amazing game developers and game sites from every corner of the internet. Not affiliated with or endorsed by Nintendo.