Pokemon Rocket Edition
Play as a member of Team Rocket! As a member of the criminal organization you’re expected to be a criminal thing such as cheat, lie and steal. The better your at it the faster you move up the Team Rocket ranking ladder. The story takes place at the same time as Pokemon FireRed. Go back to Kanto, but now experience it in a whole new perspective. Meet familiar characters along the way.
- Steal Pokémon from every single Trainer in the game. Unlike other Team Rocket-based hacks, Rocket Edition allows you to steal a Pokémon from every single Trainer in the game once you’ve defeated them in battle. As you rise up the ranks of Team Rocket, you will gain the opportunity to steal from more and more Trainer classes.
- Experience the true story behind Red’s adventures. The game’s story runs parallel to the original FireRed, revealing hidden secrets about what goes on in the Kanto region when Red is not around. Incorporating numerous popular fan theories about the Pokémon universe, Rocket Edition presents an original take on the classic FireRed narrative that is filled with twists and surprising revelations.
- Engage well-known characters in Pokémon battle. All of the significant characters from the original game make their appearance in Rocket Edition, and many of them will challenge you to battle as well. Depending on your rank within Team Rocket, you may even be able to steal one of their Pokémon for yourself!
- Morality system and branching sidequests. Although you are a Rocket, you are free to choose whether to play it nice or to go out on a villainous rampage – the game will reward you for either. Many of Kanto’s citizens, innocents and criminals alike, will request your help for independent criminal missions, offering additional perks and bonus items. Whom you decide to help and whom you decide to double-cross may turn out to have far-reaching consequences as your journey continues…
- Gen. VI-style mechanics and presentation. Courtesy of MrDollSteak’s wonderful patch, the Fairy type, the modern physical/special split, and attacks from generations IV, V and VI are all present in Rocket Edition. Proper names of Trainers, Pokémon and locations have all been decapitalized in the style of the modern games as well.
- Overall improved interface and gameplay. Run – inside or outside – from the very start of the game, or use the HM for Fly at your leisure from the moment you step outside. Encounter rates in caves and in water have been significantly reduced, and the player faces every challenged Trainer before battle.
Updated to Version Beta 3: End a little after your 7th mission.
Press [ENTER] to Start/Pause.
Only keyboard is required to play. Pretend your keyboard is the a game controller. Check the controller setting by clicking on the “keyboard” icon at the bottom of the game. A controller-to-keyboard mapping will be displayed. For example, A = Z, mean ‘A’ button on controller is equal to Z key on your keyboard. You can also change the default key-mapping.
D-PAD……………………………[Arrows] on Keyboard
A,B,L,R Button………………….[Z],[X],[A],[S] on Keyboard
START,SELECT………………..[Enter],[Backspace] on Keyboard
You can change the controller to whatever you want.
Figure out what which key does. Some key does nothing.
SAVE progress anytime by hovering your mouse over the game, which will display lot of icons at the bottom of the game, click the “Down Arrow Icon” to save the file to your local computer and come back later and load it up by clicking the “Up Arrow Icon”.
You are currently playing Pokemon Rocket Edition on KBH Games. One of many Strategy Games you can play. We have the best collection of Online Games from the most talented publishers and developers. Pokemon Rocket Edition received 328 likes from our users. Everyday, we are dedicated to bring you latest Strategy Games for your entertianment from talented developers all over the world. KBHGames allow you to experience PC gaming right in your web browser. Enjoy our large array of Strategy, Arcade, Puzzle, Retro Games. We hope you enjoy your visit and make sure to come back for more fun games added everyday. Not affiliated with or endorsed by Nintendo.