Pokemon Fire Red Backward
Backwards Edition (also going by the title Der Erif when I try to seem slightly more creative), is an hack of Fire Red in which the maps and scripts are messed with in a way that makes the player go through the gyms in the following order:
Cinnabar > Fuchsia > Saffron > Celadon > Vermillion > Cerulean > Pewter > Viridian.
Additionally, there are other changes:
- Many Pokemon have been buffed. In particular, plenty of bugs are stronger.
- Some gym leader TMs have been changed so you don’t get overpowered moves early.
- Some typings have been changed. Not many, though.
- Surf has been given a lower base power.
- Cut has been given a higher base power and made steel type.
- Naturally, every trainer has been changed.
- Wild Pokemon have been changed as well. This hack has nearly every Pokemon between Gens I and III, with the exception of legendaries and a few others.
- “Teleport” is now a psychic type explosion.
- Pokemon appear in puddles, like Gen V.
Press [ENTER] to Start/Pause.
Only keyboard is required to play. Pretend your keyboard is the a game controller. Check the controller setting by clicking on the “keyboard” icon at the bottom of the game. A controller-to-keyboard mapping will be displayed. For example, A = Z, mean ‘A’ button on controller is equal to Z key on your keyboard. You can also change the default key-mapping.
D-PAD = [Arrows] on Keyboard
A,B,L,R Button = [Z],[X],[A],[S] on Keyboard
START,SELECT = [Enter],[Backspace] on Keyboard
Figure out what which key does. Some key does nothing.
SAVE progress anytime by hovering your mouse over the game, which will display lot of icons at the bottom of the game, click the “Down Arrow Icon” to save the file to your local computer and come back later and load it up by clicking the “Up Arrow Icon”.
You are currently playing Pokemon Fire Red Backward right now on KBH Games. One of many spectacular Strategy Games you can enjoy in your free time. Pokemon Fire Red Backward is part of our Action, Adventure, Backward, Game Boy, Pokemon, RPG, and Strategy catalog of games. If you like Pokemon Fire Red Backward, also try out Pokemon XY Naturia, Pokemon Emerald 2, and Pokemon Gaia. Experience the best Free Games from talented indie game developers and publishers the web has to offer. Pokemon Fire Red Backward received 153 likes from players. Everyday, we are dedicated to bring you latest Strategy Games for your entertainment from talented developers all over the world. KBHGames allow you to experience PC gaming right in your web browser. Enjoy our large array of Strategy, Arcade, Puzzle, Retro Games. We hope you enjoy your stay and make sure to come back to try out new games everyday. Not affiliated with or endorsed by Nintendo.