Pokemon CrystalDust is a Fan Made fakemon game.
Once again, you’re put back into the shoes of either Gold or Kris, and sent on your way across the Johto region. With the most accurate scripts, text, features, and everything else compared to other remakes, you can nostalgically relive your past GBC memories and experiences in full-on GBA style on your way to becoming a Pokémon master.
Currently on Pokemon CrystalDust Beta 2.
- Complete recreation of almost everything imaginable; sprites, sound, maps, events, and text all are almost perfect copies of their GBC counterparts, only upgraded
- May be based off of Emerald, but most things are taken from FireRed, including sprites, tiles, battle graphics, font, animations, …
- Day/Night system; remade entirely from scratch and now supports light-up windows!
- More ASM hacks than I can count; even little things like Mom on the Pokégear have been hacked to make them Crystal-accurate
- Scripts are made to the best of my ability; no more exclamation mark without the sound!
- No sound glitches; this hack uses the right free space, and uses the built-in FR voicegroups
Project Platinum (dead remake project) – Some tiles, sprites, and music
MrAPT1 – Music, more music, even more music, and sprites
Jambo51 – His awesome music hacks
Clonex25 and Magnius – GSC music remixes; also, voicegroup and looping documents
Jilly Shears – Even more music! CrystalDust has a lot of music.
Linkandzelda – Support
blase005 – Graphics galore, including the intro and title screen
shiny quagsire – That amazeballs intro he made
Push ENTER on your keyboard to Start.
Only keyboard is required to play. Hover your mouse over the game, which will display a lot of icons. Click on the “keyboard” icon to view default controllers settings that correspond to your keyboard keys. For example, A = Z, mean ‘A’ button on controller is equal to Z key on your keyboard. You can also change controller button to your specification.
Default Keyboard Keys: Z / X / A / S / Arrows / Enter / Backspace
Figure out what which key does. Some do nothing.
Save progress by hovering your mouse over the game, which will display a lot of icons at the bottom of the game, click the “Down Arrow Icon” to save and come back later and load it up by clicking the “Up Arrow Icon”.
Pokemon CrystalDust is one of many spectacular RPG Games you can play on KBH Games. If you like it, you might also want to check out Pokemon NKP, Pokemon Theta Emerald, and Pokemon XY Naturia. This game is part of our Adventure Games, Pokemon Games, Remake Games, Retro Games, and RPG Games collections. We offer the best free games the internet has to offer from talented indie game developers and publishers. Pokemon CrystalDust received 158 likes from players. We are dedicated to bring new RPG Games for your entertainment from talented developers all over the world. We have fun games for the entire family. KBH Games allow you to experience PC gaming right in your web browser. We hope you enjoy your stay and make sure to come back to try out new free games everyday. We hope that some of our games will bring you some joy to your daily life. Not affiliated with Nintendo.