Pokemon CrystalDust is a Fan Made fakemon game.
Once again, you’re put back into the shoes of either Gold or Kris, and sent on your way across the Johto region. With the most accurate scripts, text, features, and everything else compared to other remakes, you can nostalgically relive your past GBC memories and experiences in full-on GBA style on your way to becoming a Pokémon master.
Currently on Pokemon CrystalDust Beta 2.
- Complete recreation of almost everything imaginable; sprites, sound, maps, events, and text all are almost perfect copies of their GBC counterparts, only upgraded
- May be based off of Emerald, but most things are taken from FireRed, including sprites, tiles, battle graphics, font, animations, …
- Day/Night system; remade entirely from scratch and now supports light-up windows!
- More ASM hacks than I can count; even little things like Mom on the Pokégear have been hacked to make them Crystal-accurate
- Scripts are made to the best of my ability; no more exclamation mark without the sound!
- No sound glitches; this hack uses the right free space, and uses the built-in FR voicegroups
Project Platinum (dead remake project) – Some tiles, sprites, and music
MrAPT1 – Music, more music, even more music, and sprites
Jambo51 – His awesome music hacks
Clonex25 and Magnius – GSC music remixes; also, voicegroup and looping documents
Jilly Shears – Even more music! CrystalDust has a lot of music.
Linkandzelda – Support
blase005 – Graphics galore, including the intro and title screen
shiny quagsire – That amazeballs intro he made
Push ENTER on your keyboard to Start.
Only keyboard is required to play. Hover your mouse over the game, which will display a lot of icons. Click on the “keyboard” icon to view default controllers settings that correspond to your keyboard keys. For example, A = Z, mean ‘A’ button on controller is equal to Z key on your keyboard. You can also change controller button to your specification.
Default Keyboard Keys: Z / X / A / S / Arrows / Enter / Backspace
Figure out what which key does. Some do nothing.
Save progress by hovering your mouse over the game, which will display a lot of icons at the bottom of the game, click the “Down Arrow Icon” to save and come back later and load it up by clicking the “Up Arrow Icon”.
You are currently playing Pokemon CrystalDust on KBHGames. One of many Retro Games you can play on KBH Games website. We have the best collection of free online games from the best publishers and developers. Pokemon CrystalDust received 58 likes from our users. Everyday, we are dedicated to bring you latest Retro Games and entertaining games from talented game developers from all over the world. KBH games allow you to experience PC gaming right in your web browser. Enjoy our large array of Strategy Games, Arcade Games, Puzzle Games, Retro Games, and many more. We hope you enjoy your visit and make sure to come back for more fun games added everyday. Not affiliated with or endorsed by Nintendo.