Your Flash Player is out dated Click here to update.
Pokemon CrystalDust is a Fan Made fakemon game.
Once again, you’re put back into the shoes of either Gold or Kris, and sent on your way across the Johto region. With the most accurate scripts, text, features, and everything else compared to other remakes, you can nostalgically relive your past GBC memories and experiences in full-on GBA style on your way to becoming a Pokémon master.
Currently on Pokemon CrystalDust Beta 2.
- Complete recreation of almost everything imaginable; sprites, sound, maps, events, and text all are almost perfect copies of their GBC counterparts, only upgraded
- May be based off of Emerald, but most things are taken from FireRed, including sprites, tiles, battle graphics, font, animations, …
- Day/Night system; remade entirely from scratch and now supports light-up windows!
- More ASM hacks than I can count; even little things like Mom on the Pokégear have been hacked to make them Crystal-accurate
- Scripts are made to the best of my ability; no more exclamation mark without the sound!
- No sound glitches; this hack uses the right free space, and uses the built-in FR voicegroups
Project Platinum (dead remake project) – Some tiles, sprites, and music
MrAPT1 – Music, more music, even more music, and sprites
Jambo51 – His awesome music hacks
Clonex25 and Magnius – GSC music remixes; also, voicegroup and looping documents
Jilly Shears – Even more music! CrystalDust has a lot of music.
Linkandzelda – Support
blase005 – Graphics galore, including the intro and title screen
shiny quagsire – That amazeballs intro he made
Push ENTER on your keyboard to Start.
Only keyboard is required to play. Hover your mouse over the game, which will display a lot of icons. Click on the “keyboard” icon to view default controllers settings that correspond to your keyboard keys. For example, A = Z, mean ‘A’ button on controller is equal to Z key on your keyboard. You can also change controller button to your specification.
Default Keyboard Keys: Z / X / A / S / Arrows / Enter / Backspace
Figure out what which key does. Some do nothing.
Save progress by hovering your mouse over the game, which will display a lot of icons at the bottom of the game, click the “Down Arrow Icon” to save and come back later and load it up by clicking the “Up Arrow Icon”.
Pokemon CrystalDust is one of many Online Role Playing Games you can play online on KBH Games. We have large collection of great games from the best online gaming sites. Pokemon CrystalDust received 470 likes from our users. Everyday, we are dedicated to bring you entertaining games from amazing game developers and game sites from every corner of the internet. Not affiliated with or endorsed by Nintendo.