Your Flash Player is out dated Click here to update.
Play as Team Rocket in Pokemon Apollo. Embark on a grand adventure where you are the villain. Rob people and steal things where you can, be it at in towns, roads, or caves. Gather hints from every resource. New path will be open to you by robbing trainers, and committing other vile acts. At times you’ll be stopped by the police, be tough and keep pushing on. Go Team Rocket Go.
- Play as a Team Rocket Grunt
- New starter Pokemon (Ekans, Koffing, Grimer)
- Gyms no longer exist, instead badges are earned through completing different Team Rocket related missions. In this case the stealing of the Secret Key in Cerulean City, the stealing of the Fossils in Mt. Moon, and the stealing of Cubone Skulls in Pokemon Tower.
- Play with Generation 1 and 2 pokemon with updated sprites and move sets.
- Physical and Special split (Currently without icons in the status screen)
- Gen 4 and 5 moves, along with a few custom moves for otherwise forgettable Pokemon.
- New TM/HM List, and New Move Tutors.
- See characters from the anime, that you would normally never see.
- Steal your very own Pokemon and items! Cities and houses may have interactable Pokemon and items that will prompt a trainer battle, where as your reward you receive their Pokemon or item.
- New Item: Glow Stone. The Glow Stone evolves all Pokemon that would normally evolve by trade.
- Cosmetic Day and Night System
Game ends when you crashed landed in Saffron city.
Press [ENTER] to Start/Pause.
Only keyboard is required to play. Pretend your keyboard is the a game controller. Check the controller setting by clicking on the “keyboard” icon at the bottom of the game. A controller-to-keyboard mapping will be displayed. For example, A = Z, mean ‘A’ button on controller is equal to Z key on your keyboard. You can also change the default key-mapping.
D-PAD = [Arrows] on Keyboard
A,B,L,R Button = [Z],[X],[A],[S] on Keyboard
START,SELECT = [Enter],[Backspace] on Keyboard
Figure out what which key does. Some key does nothing.
SAVE progress anytime by hovering your mouse over the game, which will display lot of icons at the bottom of the game, click the “Down Arrow Icon” to save the file to your local computer and come back later and load it up by clicking the “Up Arrow Icon”.
Pokemon Apollo is one of many Online Role Playing Games you can play online on KBH Games. We have large collection of great games from the best online gaming sites. Pokemon Apollo received 266 likes from our users. Everyday, we are dedicated to bring you entertaining games from amazing game developers and game sites from every corner of the internet. Not affiliated with or endorsed by Nintendo.