Governor of Poker 2
Howdy! Finally it is there, Governor of Poker 2! Packed with lots and lots of extras! More cities to conquer and tournaments to play.
Texas hold’em poker rules:
- The two players to the left of the dealer put out blind bets. The player directly to the dealer’s left puts out the small blind, while the player two to the dealer’s left puts out the big blind, which is twice as much as the small blind.
Don’t know what blinds are? Read more about Betting Basics
- Every player is dealt two cards, face down. These are called hole cards or pocket cards.
- The action, or the first move, falls on the player to the left of the big blind. They can either call the blind, raise it, or fold. The size of a raise must be at least twice the size of the bet preceding it; the maximum depends on whether you are playing with a limit or no-limit betting structure. Betting then continues around the table, clockwise.
- After the betting round is completed, three cards are dealt face up in the center of the table, which is referred to as the board. The first three cards in Texas Hold’em are called the flop. These cards are “community cards” meaning everyone can (and will need to) use at least three of them in combination with their own hole cards to make the best hand.
- From the flop on, betting begins with the player to the dealer’s left, who can check or bet. The players after must either check or bet if no one has bet yet; or they must call, raise, or fold if someone has.
- A fourth card is dealt face up onto the board. This is called fourth street or the turn card.
- Another round of betting.
- The final card is dealt face up. This card is also called fifth street or the river.
- A final round of betting occurs. The remaining players show their cards and the person who can make the best five card hand by combining their pocket cards with the cards on the board wins.Note: In some rare cases in Texas Hold’em, the five cards making up the board will actually be the best hand, in which case everyone left in the hand divides up the poker.
- The deal passes to the next player to the left (who was small blind last hand) and a new hand is dealt.
You are currently playing Governor of Poker 2 on KBHGames. One of many Casino Games you can play on KBH Games website. We have the best collection of free online games from the best publishers and developers. Governor of Poker 2 received 5 likes from our users. Everyday, we are dedicated to bring you latest Casino Games and entertaining games from talented game developers from all over the world. KBH games allow you to experience PC gaming right in your web browser. Enjoy our large array of Strategy Games, Arcade Games, Puzzle Games, Retro Games, and many more. We hope you enjoy your visit and make sure to come back for more fun games added everyday.