Super Sidekicks 4
Super Sidekicks 4 also known asThe Ultimate 11: SNK Football Championship is a retro arcade football (soccer) sports game.
Features 64 national teams divided into 8 regions:
- Europe A: Italy, Spain, Portugal, Wales, France, England, Ireland, Scotland, Northern Ireland (as North Ireland), Iceland
- Europe B: Germany, Sweden, Belgium, Denmark, Austria, Holland, Switzerland, Norway, Finland, Croatia
- Europe C: Bulgaria, Russia, Turkey, Czech Republic, Romania, Greece, Hungary, Poland, Slovakia, Israel
- Africa: Nigeria, Cameroon, Zambia, Côte d’Ivoire, South Africa, Egypt, Morocco, Zimbabwe, Tunisia, Algeria
- Americas/Caribbean Sea: United States, Canada, El Salvador, Panama, Guatemala, Mexico, Puerto Rico, Costa Rica, Jamaica, Honduras
- South America: Brazil, Colombia, Bolivia, Paraguay (returns from Super Sidekicks 2), Chile, Argentina, Uruguay, Ecuador, Peru, Venezuela
- Asia/Oceania A: Saudi Arabia, India, Iraq, U. A. E., Iran, Qatar, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait, Uzbekistan
- Asia/Oceania B: Australia, China, Taiwan, Thailand, New Zealand, South Korea, Japan, Malaysia, Hong Kong, Singapore
Pick your favorite country to represent and try to win the world cup.
As Always, Good Luck and Have Fun.
Only keyboard is required to play. Pretend your keyboard is the a game controller. Click on the "keyboard" icon at the bottom of the game. A console-to-keyboard mapping will be displayed. For example, A = J, mean "A" button on console is equal to J on your keyboard. You can also change You can also change the default key-mapping.
Press [Spacebar] to Insert Credits , then [Enter] to start.
|Default Keyboard Mapping|
|Inside The Game||Your Keyboard|
|Insert Coins =||[Space-Bar] on keyboard|
|START =||[ENTER] on keyboard|
|Move/D-PAD =||[W],[A],[S],[D] on Keyboard|
|A,B,C,D Button =||[J],[K],[I],[L] on keyboard|
you have unlimited coins by pressing [Space-Bar]
You can change the controller to whatever you want.
Save progress by hovering your mouse over the game, which will display a lot of icons at the bottom of the game, click the “Down Arrow Icon” to save the save file to your computer. When you want to start from your save file click the “Up Arrow Icon” to load the save file you downloaded before.