Super Sidekicks 2
Play some retro football (soccer) game in Super Sidekicks 2.
Pick a team, there is a total of 48 teams, divided into 6 geographical regions:
- Europe A: Italy, England, Spain, Holland, Switzerland, Norway, Turkey, Ireland
- Europe B: Germany, France, Bulgaria, Sweden, Russia, Greece, Belgium, Romania
- Americas/Oceania: United States, Mexico, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Costa Rica, El Salvador, Honduras
- Asia: South Korea, Japan, Saudi Arabia, Taiwan (as Republic of China), China, Iran, Hong Kong, United Arab Emirates
- South America: Brazil, Argentina, Paraguay, Colombia, Bolivia, Uruguay, Peru, Ecuador
- Africa: Cameroon, Morocco, Nigeria, Egypt, South Africa, Côte d’Ivoire, Guinea, Zambia
Upon starting the game, the player goes into a “Regional Qualifying Round Final” against another team from the same region. After beating it, the player’s team goes into the World (Cup) Tournament, in which they are grouped with three other countries in a round-robin. After winning against all of them, the team enters an elimination tournament: the quarterfinals, semifinals, and the final for the World Cup. This type of tournament thus is more reminiscent of the real-life World Cup. If a match ends in a draw, the player has the option of replaying a full game, going to the penalty kick tiebreaker, or playing a sudden death (golden goal) game
As Always, Good Luck and Have Fun.
Only keyboard is required to play. Pretend your keyboard is the a game controller. Click on the "keyboard" icon at the bottom of the game. A console-to-keyboard mapping will be displayed. For example, A = J, mean "A" button on console is equal to J on your keyboard. You can also change You can also change the default key-mapping.
Press [Spacebar] to Insert Credits , then [Enter] to start.
|Default Keyboard Mapping|
|Inside The Game||Your Keyboard|
|Insert Coins =||[Space-Bar] on keyboard|
|START =||[ENTER] on keyboard|
|Move/D-PAD =||[W],[A],[S],[D] on Keyboard|
|A,B,C,D Button =||[J],[K],[I],[L] on keyboard|
you have unlimited coins by pressing [Space-Bar]
You can change the controller to whatever you want.
Save progress by hovering your mouse over the game, which will display a lot of icons at the bottom of the game, click the “Down Arrow Icon” to save the save file to your computer. When you want to start from your save file click the “Up Arrow Icon” to load the save file you downloaded before.