A brand new pokemon adventure awaits you in Pokemon XY Naturia. Explore the new region and become the best pokemon trainer there ever was.
• Protagonist by gender, like as in Pokemon Crystal only with the protagonists of Pokemon XY.
• Redesign Pokedex. 138 “new” species of pokemon from all regions. These are based on design and/or qualities/features of each Pokemon. Example, Rattata is replacement for Zigzagoon.
• Progressive levels increase on wild Pokemon and Trainers.
• Different species of wild Pokemon and Pokemon trainers, while maintaining a logic.
• Different amount of Pokemon used by coaches.
• Learnset upgraded to Pokemon BW2 or XY as the case. Some event-moves are included in Learnsets.
• Some Trainer Class have new items for use in battle.
• Differences on evolution levels, adequated to the strength of the evolution chain and to the level at which the Pokemon appears for the first time. For a few Pokemon, different methods in which they evolve.
• Some Pokemon can evolve by using a different method. New evolution stones are included.
• Base Stats, Types, Growth Rate and Catch Rates updated Pokemon XY. New type FAIRY is included.
• Different wild held item data and increased probability of appearing the second item.
• Battle System like as in the 4th generation. The moves are classifies in Special or Physical according to their contact nature.
• Some different fleeing Pokemon.
• Type Boost Items (Charcoal, etc.) increase 33 of ATTACK to compensate the lack of items like Choice Band, Life Orb, etc.
• 24 New items (not all obtainable in game) that improve the player experience. Include GS Ball, Sail Fossil, Fossil Jaw and 3 evolution stones (Dusk, Shiny and Down) plus a new stone that replaces the trade evolutions: TRADE STONE.
• 60 New moves that complement the functions of each pokemon battle. Signature moves are presents: Lucario with Aura Sphere or Blaziken with Blaze Kick are possible.
• New battle effects according to each attack, with this is possible have moves that did not exist, as Calm Mind or Draco Meteor. The new effects come with new animations.
• Upgraded priorities moves. Extreme Speed now has priority over Quick Attack.
• 25 New TM. Replaced the most low-profile attacks by a higher-profile attacks, example ; Mud Slap for Bulldoze. Some moves of the TM replaced were added to Learnset to avoid losses.
• Additional trainers, usually in places that lacked them, like caves and gyms. (Additional trainer count: 18)
• Properities of healing items (potions, berries…) edited so that said items can’t be used in the middle of a battle. However, no changes in the functions of the items when held by a Pokemon (berries still heal, etc.).
• Different items found in the floor and some different berry trees.
• Different trainer DVs (usually higher), mostly adequated to how early a trainer of that class can be found. DVs of many classes are maximized in an attempt to make up for the acumulative boosts provided by EVs.
• Stat and type boosts provided by badges removed in order to give the game a more “professional” feel and increase the difficulty by removing an unfair advantage.
• Removed the 25 extra chance of missing with a status or stat reduction move by the opponent (another unfair disadvantage for the computer that makes little sense).
• Different requeriments and increased probability (1/256) for a Pokemon to be shiny. • The properities of the shiny Gyarados have been adequated accordingly.
The Battle Style is SET by default (little Buggy).
• New graphics (Tileset) for routes and cities taken mainly from the 3rd generation games.
• New graphics in battle (HP bar) and the Town Map, HGSS style.
• New Sprites for some Trainers and Gym Leaders, and therefore new Trainer Class.
Modifications to existing maps like caves, routes, Gyms, or towers. Cities restored to its beta phase.
• Changes in certain events as well as existing small additional events.
• The player is unable to leave a Gym until he or she beats the Gym Leader or all his/her Pokemon faint in battle (blackout). Thus, Gym trainers and the Leader have to be beaten is succession.
• Partial translation of rom to spanish (I’m a Mexican Hacker).
• Halved the steps for an egg hatches of all Pokemon. This is intended to encourage the breeding.
1.-Where I can find the evolutionary items?
Fire Stone: Goldenrod Dep. Store
Water Stone: Goldenrod Dep. Store
Thunder Stone: Goldenrod Dep. Store
Leaf Stone: Goldenrod Dep. Store
Moon Stone: Mt Moon
Sun Stone: Bug Catching Contest
Trade Stone: Violet City, Mt Mortar, Ice Path
Dusk Stone: Union Cave, Burned Tower
Shiny Stone: Union Cave, National Park, Lighthouse
Down Stone: Sprout Tower
Dragon Scale: Mt Mortar
Up-Grade : Rocket Hideway
Metal Coat: Slowpoke Well
Spell Tag: Santos in Blackthorn City (Saturday)
Scope Lens: Wild Gligar
King’s Rock: Slowpoke Well
Hard Stone: Arthur in Route 36 (Thursday)
2.-Where I find and which are the Move Tutors?
Ecruteak City – Hidden Power
Lake of Rage – Sleep Talk
Cianwood City – Substitute
Blackthorn City – Toxic
Ilex Forest – Sludge Bomb
Cherrygrove City – Dragon Breath and Twister
Blackthorn City – Draco Meteor
Ecruteak City – Dynamic Punch
As Always, Good Luck and Have Fun.
Press [ENTER] to Start/Pause.
Only keyboard is required to play. Pretend your keyboard is the a game controller. Check the controller setting by clicking on the “keyboard” icon at the bottom of the game. A console-to-keyboard mapping will be displayed. For example, A = X, mean "A" button on console is equal to "X" key on your keyboard. You can also change the default key-mapping.
|Default Keyboard Mapping|
|Inside The Game||Your Keyboard|
|Move/D-PAD =||[Arrows] on Keyboard|
|A,B Button =||[X],[Z] on Keyboard|
|START,SELECT =||[Enter],[Backspace] on Keyboard|
You can change the controller to whatever you want.
Figure out what which key does. Some key does nothing.
Save progress by hovering your mouse over the game, which will display a lot of icons at the bottom of the game, click the “Down Arrow Icon” to save the save file to your computer. When you want to start from your save file click the “Up Arrow Icon” to load the save file you downloaded before.