Pokemon Sigma Emerald
Start your brand new pokemon adventure in Pokemon Sigma Emerald.
= Major NPCs =
– Updated Match Call rematch teams that closely resemble ORAS’s
– Gym rematches except for Liza and Tate are in singles format
– Like the E4 and Champion, Gym Leader matches show mugshots before battle
– Steven can be re-battled once a day**
– Elite Four + Champion have new dialogue and upgraded teams upon rematch
= Engine =
– Animated DS-style sprites
– Physical/Special split implemented (with indicating icons on the stat screen)
– Color coding of weak and strong stats based on nature
– All 386 Gen 1-3 Pokemon are available in-game
– Player now starts with the National Pokedex
– Modernized trainer battle dialogue
– TMs are reusable
– Running Shoes work indoors
– Sitrus Berry restores 25% of the holder’s max HP
– Glitch involving Pomeg berry fixed
– Glitch allowing PRNG to be easily abused fixed
– Gen 6 critical hit mechanics and multiplier
– Poison status heals at 1HP and displays the “survived” message
As Always, Good Luck and Have Fun.
Only keyboard is required to play. Check out the controller button to see console-to-keyboard mapping. For example, "A" on the game console is mapped to "Z" Key on your keyboard. You can also change the default key-mapping to whatever you feel comfortable.
|Default Keyboard Mapping|
|Inside The Game||Your Keyboard|
|Move/D-PAD =||[Arrows] on Keyboard|
|A,B,L,R Button =||[Z],[X],[A],[S] on Keyboard|
|START,SELECT =||[Enter],[Backspace] on Keyboard|
You can change the controller to whatever you want.
Figure out what which key does for each individual video game. Some key does nothing.
Use the Save button to download the save code of Pokemon Sigma Emerald to your computer. Use the Upload button to select the save code from your PC to resume where you left off.