Konami Krazy Racers
Konami Krazy Racers is a go kart racing game with cartoon characters. Start at the starting line with 7 computer racers and become the first one to cross the finish line.
Konami Krazy Racers features a total of 12 characters, each with unique features, including weight, speed and acceleration.
- Bear Tank: A character from Rakugakids.
- Dracula: The most significant antagonist of the Castlevania series.
- Ebisumaru: A protagonist from the Ganbare Goemon series.
- Goemon: The main protagonist of the Ganbare Goemon series.
- Gray Fox: A supporting character from Metal Gear Solid.
- King: A character from the pop’n music series.
- Moai: An enemy from the Gradius series.
- Nyami: A character from the pop’n music series.
- Pastel: A character from the TwinBee series.
- Power Pro-kun: A character from the MLB Power Pros series.
- Takosuke: A character from the Parodius series.
- Vic Viper: The main spaceship fighter from the Gradius series.
As Always, Good Luck and Have Fun.
Only keyboard is required to play. Check out the controller button to see console-to-keyboard mapping. For example, "A" on the game console is mapped to "Z" Key on your keyboard. You can also change the default key-mapping to whatever you feel comfortable.
|Default Keyboard Mapping|
|Inside The Game||Your Keyboard|
|Move/D-PAD =||[Arrows] on Keyboard|
|A,B,L,R Button =||[Z],[X],[A],[S] on Keyboard|
|START,SELECT =||[Enter],[Backspace] on Keyboard|
You can change the controller to whatever you want.
Figure out what which key does for each individual video game. Some key does nothing.
Use the Save button to download the save code of Konami Krazy Racers to your computer. Use the Upload button to select the save code from your PC to resume where you left off.