Final Fantasy IV – Ultima
A hack of Final Fantasy IV for SNES gaming console that brings a lot of new features. Think of it as a deluxe version of Final Fantasy IV.
List of features, additions and changes:
- 22 New Weapons! Including Ultima Weapon!
- 11 New Spells! Also revamped existing spells so the useless ones are now useful!
- 8 New bosses!!
- New maps, new areas and new edits to overworld maps!
- New events!
- New commands for characters and new gears.
- Revamped shops/equipment and balanced their progression.
- Edge is now buffed and no longer useless!
- Rydia has also been buffed(slightly). It’s a surprise!
- Cecil has been buffed as a tank.
- Rosa can use more White Mage combative gears.
- Kain has new offensive buffing spells at end-game and new commands as he rejoins the team.
- Rare items and summons now drop much easier! This hack is designed as a ‘play-through’ without grinding.
- Many enemies now have meaningful rare drops, and all end-game enemies now have rare ultimate drops!
- New thrown weapons and back-row weapons!
- Lots of secrets that can lead to early acquirement of better equipment!
- Few minor tweaks to the base game such as save points, etc.
- Useless finds now replaced with good items or equipment!
- All weapons/armors used by characters no longer in party are now usable by at least one character from the end-game party!
- MOST items/equipment are now non-missable. Meaning they will be acquirable in some ways at end-game.
Pinkpuff, vivify93, Fauntleroy and Yousei. Pinkpuff and Fauntleroy for their inspiration with Unprecedented Crisis and Golbez Edition. vivify93 for Project II. Pinkpuff for the ff4kster editor. Yousei for the FF4ed editor.
As Always, Good Luck and Have Fun.Controller to Keyboard Mapping:
Only keyboard is required to play. Pretend your keyboard is the a game controller. Check the controller setting by clicking the "Set Up Keyboard" button at the bottom of the game. A console-to-keyboard mapping will be displayed, for example, a - Z, mean "a" button on console/joystick is equal to Z key on your keyboard.
Start/Pause = Enter
|Inside The Game||Your Keyboard|
|Move/D-PAD =||[W],[A],[S],[D] on Keyboard|
|A, B, X, Y Button =||[J], [K], [I], [L] on Keyboard|
|L, R Button =||[U], [O] on Keyboard|
|START, SELECT =||[Enter], [Space-Bar] on Keyboard|
You can change the controller to whatever you want.
SAVE progress anytime to your local computer and come back later and load it up by using the "Save State" and "Load State" button at the bottom.
*Must use CHROME browser to click play.