F-Zero: Maximum Velocity
F-Zero: Maximum Velocity is a awesome adrenaline filled racing game with futuristic cars on amazing tracks. Fire up your engine in this super fast paced racer. With 20 tracks for you to play and four different circuits it’ll challenge your racing skills to the max.
Here is the list of modes:
- Training: If you want to run with the best, you’ll need to hone your skills on open tracks.
- Grand Prix: Go head-to-head with computer-controlled opponents in the four progressively tougher circuits.
- Single-Pak Link Play: As many as four friends can race against each other with only a single Game Pak.
- Multi-Pak Link Play: An enhanced multiplayer mode for as many as four opponents.
- Championship: Race against the computer and track your performance in a new Replay mode.
As Always, Good Luck and Have Fun.
Only keyboard is required to play. Check out the controller button to see console-to-keyboard mapping. For example, "A" on the game console is mapped to "Z" Key on your keyboard. You can also change the default key-mapping to whatever you feel comfortable.
|Default Keyboard Mapping|
|Inside The Game||Your Keyboard|
|Move/D-PAD =||[Arrows] on Keyboard|
|A,B,L,R Button =||[Z],[X],[A],[S] on Keyboard|
|START,SELECT =||[Enter],[Backspace] on Keyboard|
You can change the controller to whatever you want.
Figure out what which key does for each individual video game. Some key does nothing.
Use the Save button to download the save code of F-Zero: Maximum Velocity to your computer. Use the Upload button to select the save code from your PC to resume where you left off.