Dragon Ball Z – Super Butouden
Dragon Ball Z – Super Butouden is a arcade fighting game featuring DBZ characters. Play 1 player in story (Historie) mode or play 2 players combat mode as you fight against each other or a computer.
- Goku vs. Piccolo
- Goku or Piccolo vs. Vegeta
- Goku or Piccolo vs. Frieza
- Goku or Piccolo or Vegeta vs. Android 20
- Goku or Piccolo or Vegeta vs. Android 18
- Goku or Piccolo or Vegeta vs. Imperfect Cell
- Goku or Piccolo or Vegeta vs. Android 16
- Goku or Piccolo or Vegeta vs. Future Trunks
- Goku or Piccolo or Vegeta vs. Gohan
- Goku or Piccolo or Vegeta or Future Trunks or Gohan or Android 16 vs. Perfect Cell
- Goku or Piccolo or Vegeta or Future Trunks or Gohan or Android 16 or Mr. Satan vs. Perfect Cell (Secret Battle)
The Tournament Mode is a mode where 8 players can select a character and compete against each other two at a time. Every match is set in the World Martial Arts Tournament Arena. The winner gets a blinking trophy.
The Combat Mode is mode where the player can fight against the computer or against another player using a character of the 13 playable characters. It is possible to set up the rules.
The story mode is completely translation to english. Only the intro and ending screens is not translational.
As Always, Good Luck and Have Fun.
Click on the red "X" button at the top right corner to close the console-to-keyboard mapping setting. Try to remember the console-to-keyboard mapping for Player 1 and Player 2.
Player 2 uses NumPad. Please make sure your NumPad is unlocked.
Game is saved to your browser cookie, so if you want to save game, you must enable cookie. If you clear cookie, save game will be gone.