Blend of adventure, RPG, collectible cards, deck building, tactical combat and classic fantasy role-playing all role into one. Journey to the new world of adventure on the tabletop. Unlock multiplayer as you proceed through the campaign mode.
Build your party and set forth on a grand adventure as you explore Cardhuntria in the extensive single player campaign.
As Always, Good Luck and Have Fun.
Click cards to play them. Right click cards to see card details.
Use cards to move your characters across the board and defeat your enemies.
– Red cards are attack cards and damage or harm enemies.
– Blue cards are move cards that let you move around the battlefield.
– Green cards are blocks. Keep these in your hand to defend from enemy attacks.
– Grey cards are armor. Keep these in hand to reduce incoming damage.
– White cards are assists. Use these to heal wounds or help your allies.
– Purple cards are utility cards that can help or hinder friends or foes.
– Orange cards are boosts that grant you bonuses when you play them.
– Black cards are handicaps that set you back!
Each enemy you kill will score you victory points. Kill all enemies or hit your point target to win the battle.
Each battle round continues until you and your opponent both pass. Once this happens, you’ll discard excess cards and then draw more.
Winning a battle will grant you chests containing items. Use these to power up your characters and put new cards in their decks!
As you progress through the campaign you’ll unlock new features like multiplayer play, new costumes, treasure hunts with cool rewards, user-created adventures, leagues and much more!
Check out our help page (www.cardhunter.com/how-to-play-card-hunter/) for detailed battle instructions and don’t forget to visit our forums (forums.cardhunter.com/) for more help and hints from the community.
You might also Like:
You are currently playing Card Hunter Game, a high quality Strategy Games on KBH Games for free. One of 15694 fun games indexed on KBH for your entertainment. Card Hunter is part of our Card Games, Fantasy Games, Multiplayer Games, RPG Games, Strategy Games, and Turn Based Games categories of games. It has been liked by 11 people that played. We have many fun games for the entire family to enjoy. Explore and see what amazing games you'll discover today.↑