In this 2D puzzle/platformer, you play as the lovable and optimistic robot, Bit. You must make your way through the perilous, challenging, robot-killing levels of a human-less planet. Luckily, Bit is programmed to upload special Blocks into the world around it! Got ice in your way? No problem! Place a Fire Block to melt the ice and clear the path! Platform too high? Psh! Place a Moving Block to carry you! Alien Lasers giving you trouble? Puh-lease! Drop a Crystal Block to protect you! This may all sound easy, but you’re going to need all your side-scrolling and puzzle-solving skills to beat all 35 levels that we’ve created.
As Always, Good Luck and Have Fun.
– Use the WASD or arrow keys to move Bit. Up/W jumps. Hold the jump key longer to make Bit jump higher.
– When you have Blocks available, click the screen or press Space to enter Block Mode. Click to place the currently selected Block. Click the exit Block mode button or press Space to exit Block Mode.
– When you have multiple Blocks, click the arrows beside the currently selected Block or press Q/E to scroll through them.
– If you get stuck, press Esc to self-destruct Bit. Don’t worry, Bit re-uploads itself, so you can retry the level!
– Hit Down or S to activate a Goal Block and complete a level!
You might also Like:
You are currently playing BlockHopper Game, a high quality Puzzle Games on KBH Games for free. One of 15703 fun games indexed on KBH for your entertainment. BlockHopper is part of our Puzzle Games categories of games. It has been liked by 5 people that played. We have many fun games for the entire family to enjoy. Explore and see what amazing games you'll discover today.↑