You and your girlfriend is on a vacation on a boat house when you found yourself locked inside. Find clues, solve puzzles, and get out of there. Interact with the objects inside the game.
- SpoilerClick the bottom right hand side of the vending machine to get the blue coin. You can use this in the vending machine to get the green energy drink
- SpoilerOpen the can and look on the bottom to find a red key taped there
- SpoilerGo left and click on the photo of earth. Click the bottom right hand corner of thephoto to remove the picture. Get the bolt and tile.Spoiler
- SpoilerGo left again and click the lower panel between the two chairs. This will zoom in on the panel. Ignore the buttons for now and click right. Get the tile. Go left and click back again.
- SpoilerGo left and use the red key on the blue wall panel. Get the bolt and the purple key.
- SpoilerGo left again and notice the panels on the floor. Click them and use the purple key to open the right hand panel. Inside you should find a tube and the final purple tile.
- SpoilerTake the blue cap off the tube and pour the energy drink inside. This charges the batteries of the ship.
- SpoilerReturn to the original screen and open the white panel on the wall. There should be a gap for a tile. Each tile will give you a number that can be entered in the keypad to open the wall panel in the room to the right.
- SpoilerSo if you place the vertically lined tile in the gap add the lines vertically to find the missing number and so on with all the other tiles. If your still unsure the code is in the next spoiler.
- SpoilerThe code is 658. Use this code in the wall panel in the screen to the right of the code panel. Examine the wheel. Combine this will the bolt and then place them both in the gap in the wall. Push the button.
- SpoilerWait for the cut-scene to finish then return to the original screen. Click beside the vending machine again to find the chess piece.
- SpoilerExamine the piece and find a key taped to the bottom and some weird kind of code. The key opens the other floor panel.
- SpoilerAs for the code on the bottom of the chess pieces. It is a mirror image so if you only look at half the puzzle you get the numbers 2751. This can be entered on the panel between the two chairs.
- SpoilerGo left twice so you're looking out the window again.Click to zoom in on the middle panel. The code is entered vertically using the buttons ie. you push the top button twice, the second button seven times, the third button five times and the last button once. Then push the large rectangular button to open the panel. Inside will be a keycard and the final coin.
- SpoilerGo right twice and put the coin in the vending machine. Get the purple energy drink. Go right again and zoom in on the floor panels. Open the furthest one and pour the drink into the pipe. This should fully charge the batteries.
- SpoilerZoom out and open the wall panel again. Push the button again and wait for the cut-scene to finish. You should now be able to enter the final code and leave the ship!
- SpoilerZoom out and go right twice. Click the middle panel again, then go left. Click the panel to zoom in (like you're sitting in the chair)
- SpoilerExamine the swipecard and notice the numbers and red letters on the back. Match the letters up to the word earth that was written on the wall. You should get the numbers 20958.
- SpoilerSwipe your card in the slot and then enter the code and now just enjoy your exit sequence!
Boat House is one of many spectacular Escape Games you can play on KBH Games. If you like it, you might also want to check out House Flip, Boat Drive, and The House 2. This game is part of our Boat Games, Escape Games, Point and Click Games, and Puzzle Games collections. We offer the best free games the internet has to offer from talented indie game developers and publishers. Boat House received 25 likes from players. We are dedicated to bring new Escape Games for your entertainment from talented developers all over the world. We have fun games for the entire family. KBH Games allow you to experience PC gaming right in your web browser. We hope you enjoy your stay and make sure to come back to try out new free games everyday. We hope that some of our games will bring you some joy and fun to your daily life.