To play this game, please, download the latest Flash player!
Aladdin is a retro action platformer Sega Genesis game. The game mostly involves killing enemies with basic swordplay and jumping across ledges. Several levels were very different, including one level where Aladdin must escape from the Cave of Wonders on Carpet and another where he must jump across the Agrabah’s rooftops. The game featured few bosses. The player controls Aladdin, who must make his way through several levels based on locations from the movie: from the streets and rooftops of Agrabah, the Cave of Wonders and the Sultan’s dungeon to the final confrontation in Grand Vizier Jafar’s palace. The Sultan’s guards and also animals of the desert want to hinder Aladdin in his way. He can defend himself with his sword or by throwing apples. Next to apples, Aladdin can also collect gems which can be traded for lives and continues with merchants. Finding Genie or Abu icons enables bonus rounds. The Genie bonus round is a game of luck played for apples, gems or extra lives. In Abu’s bonus round, the player controls the little monkey and has to catch bonus items that fall from the sky, without touching any of the unwanted objects like rocks and pots.
- Agrabah Market: Aladdin fights guards in the market, in a level based on the “One Jump Ahead” scene in the film. The music is based on “Prince Ali”.
- The Desert: set in the Cave of Wonders desert, where Aladdin must find half of the beetle jewel that opens the way to the cave.
- Agrabah Rooftops: Aladdin gets the other half of the beetle jewel fighting with Gazeem (the thief featured in Aladdin’s beginning). The music is based on “One Jump Ahead”.
- Sultan’s Dungeon: Aladdin fights his way out of the prison, although it is only a short part of the film. The music is based on “Arabian Nights”.
- Cave of Wonders: Aladdin goes through the Cave of Wonders in search for the Magic Lamp.
- The Escape: the Cave is collapsing, and Aladdin fights through it.
- Rug Ride: the last part of the escape, riding on the Magic Carpet.
- Inside the Lamp: a surreal world inspired by the “Friend Like Me” musical.
- Sultan’s Palace: Aladdin goes through the palace. The level includes a boss fight with Iago.
- Jafar’s Palace: the final battle with Jafar (who like in the movie, becomes a cobra).
Controller to Keyboard Mapping:
Only keyboard is required to play. Pretend your keyboard is the a game controller. Check the controller setting by clicking the "Set Up Keyboard" button at the bottom of the game. A controller-to-keyboard mapping will be displayed, for example, a - Z, mean "a" button on controller/joystick is equal to Z key on your keyboard. controller-to-keyboard mapping will be displayed
MOVE/D-PAD............................[W],[A],[S],[D] on Keyboard
A, B, C Button...........................[J],[K],[L] on Keyboard
X, Y, Z Button............................[U],[I],[O] on Keyboard
START,MODE...........................[Enter], [Space-Bar] on Keyboard
You can change the controller to whatever you want.
SAVE progress anytime to your local computer and come back later and load it up by using the "Save State" and "Load State" button at the bottom.Developer: disney
You are currently playing Aladdin SEGA on KBHGames. One of many Retro Games you can play on KBH Games website. We have the best collection of free online games from the best publishers and developers. Aladdin SEGA received 6 likes from our users. Everyday, we are dedicated to bring you latest Retro Games and entertaining games from talented game developers from all over the world. KBH games allow you to experience PC gaming right in your web browser. Enjoy our large array of Strategy Games, Arcade Games, Puzzle Games, Retro Games, and many more. We hope you enjoy your visit and make sure to come back for more fun games added everyday.